Founded in February 2017, the Bureau of African Diaspora Affairs, or BADA, is a Non-Profit entity that provides resources for expatriates or potential expatriates of the African Diaspora. Located in Accra, Ghana, we provide key services, information and transition support including citizenship facilitation for Africans returning from the Diaspora. BADA offers membership for repatriates of the African Diaspora and a number of free resources for those here in Ghana and abroad.
MISSION: To develop comprehensive and favorable policy for the Right of Return and citizenship rights in Ghana/Africa for the Historically Unique Group (HUG), African Descendants/Ascendants who desire to return home to the land of our collective ancestors.
VISION STATEMENT: To establish appropriate mechanisms that will enable the Historically Unique Group’s (HUG) increasing participation in the affairs of Ghana/Africa that will contribute substantially to the implementation of policies and programs, overall development and inclusion.
PURPOSE: To advocate for the Right of Return for the Historically Unique Group (HUG) as a direct result of the Trans-Saharan Arab/Trans-Atlantic European Slave Trade and further strengthen the bond between Ghana/Africa and the African Diaspora community.
- It is the historical foundation that the Bureau of Diaspora Affairs (BADA) is building upon. Establishing a criteria for becoming a conduit for making a viable methodology for the development and future of Ghana/Africa.
- To be a key advisory and facilitation entity for the return of the Historically Unique Group (HUG) to Ghana and African Governance.
- To address and manage the issues of soundly reasoning the way forward for the welfare and transition of all concerned while setting the stage for unification and the reintegration of the children and descendants/ascendants of our Motherland.
- For the Historically Unique Group (HUG) to participate and partner with Ghana/Africa in its development.
- To be an advisory and reintegration resource to the Government of Ghana on behalf of the Historically Unique Group (HUG), the people of African Ascent/Descendant impacted by the Trans-Saharan Arab and Trans-Atlantic European Slave Trade. She (The Motherland) has been re-awakened to heed the spiritual call of uniting the Diaspora with a well-managed plan and long term multi –conceptual vision.
- To create and utilize a comprehensive data base system for the support and service of the Bureau of Diaspora Affairs (BADA) and the Government of Ghana.
- To provide vital information on the process of re-locating and the criteria for obtaining citizenship for the Historically Unique Group (HUG).
- To develop comprehensive and favorable policy criteria for Ghana/Africa the Right of Return in Ghana/Africa for those Descendant/Ascendants Historically Unique Group (HUG), who desire to return home to their Motherland.
- To develop a system/media that will provide vital information on the process of re-locating and the criteria fir attaining citizenship for (HUG) Descendants/Ascendants.
Visit our blog.